Sometimes retrieving the exact wire the technician needed was challenging in crammed electrical boxes.
Especially in industrial applications, there is a large range of wire gauges to interact with for measurements.
Whether in the electrical cabinet or in the user’s toolbox cords are constantly tangled in a ‘rat’s nest.’
Current testing methods require users to remain in dangerously close proximity to active electrical environments while running tests.
Weight distribution and grip made for difficult grip.
Poor environmental interaction for the device.
No organized solution for storing cords.
Tough to isolate specific wires for measurements in crowded electrical box.
• Huge cost benefit by using a single microprocessor to take several measurements
• Increased ease-of-use and functionality for three-phase power systems
Variable Gauge Contact
• In commercial and industrial applications the gauge of wires can vary widely.
• Our solution must be able to make contact around a variety of wire gauges.
• There is often a need for a user to be in two places at once– either remotely monitoring a circuit or testing in one location while adjusting loads in another.
How can we take advantage of proprietary Fluke technologies to design a tool that enables commercial electricians to rapidly test a variety of circuits with confidence in their measurements?
Press the power button to turn on the unit and begin testing.
Press the "HOLD" button to pause testing and record a measurement.
Press the mode button to toggle between current, voltage, or power measurements.
The 23-400 is also capable or phase monitoring and can store phase data to a Fluke Connect™ enabled device.
To pair the 23-400 to a Fluke Connect™ enabled device hit the Pair button.